COVID-19 Branch Reopening
Beginning on Monday, March 1st 2021 our lobbies will be reopening. We encourage you to continue to utilize the drive-ups and make appointments to see a member service representative to help keep everyone safe. I want to thank everyone for your patience during these difficult times and let you know we are here to help you.
To maintain everyone’s safety, some restrictions will apply:
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms, we ask you to not come in the branch and stay home.
- Masks will be required when entering the branch and a team member will be checking your identification upon entering.
- A limited number of members will be allowed at each branch location and we will have markers and traffic flow arrows to maintain social distancing.
- The Main Office will utilize the rear entrance only.
We encourage you to utilize our electronic services including ATMs, our free Wave Mobile App or online banking to view transactions, check balances, make payments, transfer money, deposit checks and more. New loans can also be applied for online.
Phone numbers to contact us:
We will return to our normal hours of operation:
- Monday - Wednesday 9:00am to 4:00pm (drive-up at 8:00am)
- Thursday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (drive-up at 8:00am)
- Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Thank you for being a valued member of Wave Federal Credit Union and please stay healthy and be safe.
President & CEO