With our busy lives, it's easy to make mistakes such as forgetting to deposit a check, make a transfer, or deduct your last debit charge from your balance. A simple error or balance miscalculation can lead to an unexpected shortage of funds.
Wave Federal Credit Union may have the solution you're looking for with our Overdraft Privilege program. Overdraft Privilege is not a line of credit. However, if you inadvertently overdraw your account, we will have the discretion to pay the overdraft, subject to your Overdraft Privilege. Standard overdraft privilege options covers checks, online bill pay and recurring debit card transactions. Please CLICK HERE for the complete Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Disclosure.
Wave Federal Credit Union will not pay overdrafts for ATM or everyday debit card transactions unless you have given your consent by opting in to the payment of these overdrafts. Please CLICK HERE for more information about opting in to extend your Overdraft Privilege coverage.
Savings transfer or link – transfer funds from your savings account with no minimum transfer amount. A $5.00 fee is assessed for each transfer.
Cash Reserve Line of Credit – transfer funds from your cash reserve line of credit. This option requires an application and approval process prior to availability. There is neither minium transfer amount nor transfer fee. Standard repayment practices apply.
Call our helpful Member Service Representatives or Loan Officers for more information on these affordable options.
INCOMING WIRE INSTRUCTIONS:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
4450 Weaver Parkway
Warrenville, IL 60555
Further Credit: WAVE FCU
Account# (Members Account Number)
Final Credit: Member
Name and account number
When you need planning assistance or financial advice, turn to Marco A. Moretti III at Integrated Financial Partners, Inc. (IFP). Wave has teamed with IFP, a premier, independent, process oriented financial planning firm, to enhance our ability to better serve members through advanced technology, support and access to a powerful array of products and solutions for a volatile market.
IFP has earned a reputation built on service and integrity by providing clients with a deeply informed, objective and independent approach. The benefits of their innovative approach to financial coordination are quickly apparent.
• Financial Second Opinion™ provides an objective view of what matters most with your overall financial plan, retirement and estate plan and business succession strategies. When you need fresh eyes on your total position, we strive to catch what others might have missed.
• Plan for Financial Comfort™ is designed to help you prepare for your financial future with an emphasis on handling life’s twists and turns. Ensuring financial safety and security are not do-it-yourself tasks.
• Integrated 401(k) Model™ shows you how your employee retirement plan fits into your wealth accumulation goals. As a primary source of retirement income, care must be taken to maximize the current tax laws and serve you and your valued employees.
• Business Owner Model™ offers creative solutions to improve the financial health of what may be your single largest asset. We coordinate with legal and insurance experts to manage all the moving parts, from employee benefits to succession planning; helping you run your business like a business.
You can meet with Marco at our Wave Offices during regularly scheduled hours or, if you prefer, by appointment. You can also take advantage of a free consultation without obligation. Call Marco at (401) 632-6698.
* Wave Federal Credit Union is neither a subsidiary of nor controlled by IFP/LFAC.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its registered representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Associates of Integrated Financial Partners, Inc. are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer (Member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Supervisory Office: 300 Fifth Ave, 3rd Floor, Waltham, MA 02451
It was another great year! We are pleased to report that the Credit Unions of RI have raised and donated over $100,000 again in 2019. This continues to make the Credit Unions of Rhode Island the largest corporate donor to the Special Olym-pics of Rhode Island. More than $1.3 million has been raised over the past 23 years!
Wave FCU will be holding its annual meeting on January 27, 2020 @ 5:30pm. The meeting will be held at the Wave Main Office located at 480 Greenwich Ave.
Members are invited to attend the business meeting and vote for the election of officers. Light refreshments will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!
An exclusive cash rewards program only available for credit union members who activate with Sprint. Plus, get $100 each year in loyalty rewards. Click here to sign up.