When you need planning assistance or financial advice, turn to Marco A. Moretti III at Integrated Financial Partners, Inc. (IFP). Wave has teamed with IFP, a premier, independent, process oriented financial planning firm, to enhance our ability to better serve members through advanced technology, support and access to a powerful array of products and solutions for a volatile market.
IFP has earned a reputation built on service and integrity by providing clients with a deeply informed, objective and independent approach. The benefits of their innovative approach to financial coordination are quickly apparent.
• Financial Second Opinion™ provides an objective view of what matters most with your overall financial plan, retirement and estate plan and business succession strategies. When you need fresh eyes on your total position, we strive to catch what others might have missed.
• Plan for Financial Comfort™ is designed to help you prepare for your financial future with an emphasis on handling life’s twists and turns. Ensuring financial safety and security are not do-it-yourself tasks.
• Integrated 401(k) Model™ shows you how your employee retirement plan fits into your wealth accumulation goals. As a primary source of retirement income, care must be taken to maximize the current tax laws and serve you and your valued employees.
• Business Owner Model™ offers creative solutions to improve the financial health of what may be your single largest asset. We coordinate with legal and insurance experts to manage all the moving parts, from employee benefits to succession planning; helping you run your business like a business.
You can meet with Marco at our Wave Offices during regularly scheduled hours or, if you prefer, by appointment. You can also take advantage of a free consultation without obligation. Call Marco at (401) 632-6698.
* Wave Federal Credit Union is neither a subsidiary of nor controlled by IFP/LFAC.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its registered representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Associates of Integrated Financial Partners, Inc. are registered representatives of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer (Member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Supervisory Office: 300 Fifth Ave, 3rd Floor, Waltham, MA 02451