Deadline: Scholarship application and supporting documents must be submitted to Wave Federal Credit Union by Friday, April 7th, 2023.
Download an application here or pick one up at any of our convenient locations.
Wave Federal Credit Union will be awarding 4 $1000.00 college scholarships this year to full-time students currently enrolled in or accepted to a college or university undergraduate program for the 2023 school year. One student will also have an opportunity to win an additional scholarship, provided by the Cooperative Credit Union Association of Rhode Island. Students who are a member of Wave Federal Credit Union or whose parent(s) or guardian are a member are eligible.
To apply to the Wave FCU Scholarship:
1. The applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled in or accepted to a college/university undergraduate program for the 2023 school year.
2. The applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Wave Federal Credit Union.
3. Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration.
- A completed Wave FCU Scholarship Application Form (in black ink)
- Official academic transcript
- A 250 word essay describing what career the student wishes to pursue upon completion of their education
- A detailed list of volunteer and community activities